Saturday, October 11, 2014

Gluten Free Brownie Mix Brownies

Brownies. When I hear that word I think of thick, rich, fudgy delicious bars. My whole family loves them. Daddy bought a brownie mix a few days ago, and I was wary of them. I hadn't had a good experience with gluten free brownies. The ones I had were dry, and rather bitter. But with these I couldn't tell, besides the fact that it was on the label, that these were gluten free. They were that good! And what brownie mix did I use, you say? Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix. I added milk chocolate chips, and chopped pecans. Then I made a fudge topping with the rest of the chocolate chips, a 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk, and a half teaspoon of vanilla. 

Yum. Do you like brownies? 
Enjoy the spice of life.
~Bryleigh

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!